Skye Napkin - Flax
Named after the Isle of Skye, this pure linen napkin comes in colours for every taste. The napkins have a simple hem and are stonewashed for an updated look.
Style Type: Washed
Main Colours: Flax, natural
Perfect for: Entertaining
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Key Materials: Linen
Size: W 40cm x D 40cm