Would you like to be part of our growing team? We are always on the lookout for super-talented people to work with us.
Have a look at the opportunities below and get in touch if you think you’d be the perfect fit.
Sales Consultant (Part Time) - Cotswold Grey - Moreton-in-Marsh
We're looking for a passionate and experienced sales executive to help support our flagship store in the Cotswolds on Thursdays and Saturdays as part of our friendly team. You will need bags of energy, confidence and a genuine passion for home interiors and be committed to delivering a first class customer service.
Responsibilities and Experience Required :
15 hours per week. Opportunity for more hours to cover holidays.
Retail experience: 1 year (preferred)
Dedicated to providing & promoting the highest levels of customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business.
- Have the knowledge and commercial understanding to drive sales to ensure we meet and exceed sales targets
- Identify opportunities to increase sales - promote our products and develop brand awareness
- Have a talent for Visual Merchandising and understand the importance of ensuring we present a beautiful and inspirational retail space.
- Have a methodical approach to Stock Control / Replenishment and Ordering
- Have a creative approach to developing and implementing marketing opportunities and campaigns
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and a real passion for home interiors, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Driver - Cotswold Grey - Moreton-in-Marsh
We’re on the lookout for a locally based driver for our flagship Cotswold Store. Based at our warehouse in Moreton-in-Marsh, you will assist in loading and unloading stock deliveries, performing general warehouse duties, as well as being responsible for deliveries and collections around the UK (including weekly runs to Leeds/Manchester). We also partake in fairs and markets so we are looking for someone who doesn't mind the odd early start or overnight stop.
Qualifications and Experience Required :
- Hold a clean valid UK driver’s license.
- Forklift license an advantage but not essential
- No criminal record
- Honest and reliable
- Strong and healthy as lifting is involved
- You must be over 25 to be insured on the van. Unfortunately, no under 25s can be considered
- Previous candidates are welcome to reapply
- Some weekend working required. Flexible working hours.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Housekeeper- Luxury Cotswold Retreats - Moreton-in-Marsh
We are looking for talented housekeepers to work with our small and enthusiastic team at Luxury Cotswold Retreats. Our 8 beautiful boutique properties are based within Moreton-in-Marsh, Blockley and Oddington. Both full and part time roles are available, and occasional weekends are required.
Responsibilities & Experience Required:
- Housekeeping experience : 1 year (Preferred)
- Our properties are all based within Moreton-in-Marsh, Blockley and Oddington, so use of a car is a must.
- Hours are generally from 10am - 3pm (can vary), Monday - Friday. Covering weekends when needed. Either a Saturday or a Sunday depending on changeovers. Please only apply if you are available on weekends.
- Our ideal applicant must be presentable, have a keen eye for detail, have bags of energy and a can-do attitude to work.
- You will receive 30% off in our High Street shop, Cotswold Grey and mileage rates when using your car.
- Pay to be discussed.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com